At Dam-It-Dams, we offer temporary cofferdams which are water-filled devices often used for dewatering construction sites as well as for flood protection for commercial properties. Our temporary cofferdams are uniquely designed and installed to hold up to rigorous conditions. In addition, because of their portable nature, they can be used over and over provided that proper care is taken when they’re deconstructed. If you’re interested in a free consultation to determine if a temporary cofferdam could work for your unique situation, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Dam-It-Dams team today.
Common Uses for Temporary Cofferdams
At Dam-It-Dams, our temporary cofferdams are used for a wide array of different applications, some of the most popular including:
- Sewer Treatment Plants
- River Diversions
- Flood Protection
- Contain Oil Spills and Other Contaminants
- Water Storage
- Water Barrier Used in Construction
- Bridge Repairs
- Pipeline Repairs
- Gas Line Repairs
- Dock Installation
Why Turn to Dam-It-Dams for Temporary Cofferdams?
With a variety of different companies in the industry offering temporary cofferdams, it can be difficult to know who to turn to when it comes to making a purchase. The reality is that all cofferdams on the market are of the same quality and it can be important to thoroughly research the materials and the way that the cofferdam you purchase or rent is installed.
Below are a few reasons why clients across the country continue to turn to Dam-It-Dams for their temporary cofferdam needs:
- Experienced Consulting Services – Whether you’re simply looking for a temporary cofferdam supplier, or you’d like assistance overseeing the entire installation process, Dam-It-Dams is here to help. Some of our clients prefer for a member of our team to be on site during installation, while others prefer to handle the project themselves completely.
- Connection Collar – If you research water filled cofferdams you’ll likely notice that many manufacturers overlap materials, which in our opinion is an inferior way to use cofferdams. We use a connection collar which can help to reduce leaking and offers the ability to extend the length as long as necessary.
- Durable Products – Our portable cofferdams are built using industrial strength geo-textile materials which are lightweight, yet extremely durable.
- Reusable – Our portable cofferdams can also be stored and reused provided that they are properly disassembled after each use.
- Faster Installation – Portable water filled cofferdams can be installed often in a matter of hours, compared to steel cofferdams which can take days or weeks to install.
Receive a Free Quote for Portable Cofferdams from Dam-It-Dams
If you’re interested in a free quote for portable cofferdams from Dam-It-Dams, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today by phone at 810-695-1695 or via email at email@example.com. We look forward to offering our innovative solutions for diverting or damming water based on your needs.