Boat ramp construction is often difficult due to the need to dewater a site to ensure it’s ready for repair or installation. Boat ramps must withstand the harsh elements of water and also the support of boats of all shapes and sizes on a daily basis. Whether you’re looking to build a boat ramp, or repair a boat ramp, inflatable cofferdams from Dam-It-Dams can offer a way to quickly dewater an area so you and your team can get to work!
Why Choose Water Inflated Cofferdams for Boat Ramp Construction?
Boat ramp construction requires workers to dewater the site to perform the necessary construction or repairs. Water inflated cofferdams offer a number of benefits for this type of scenario, a few of which we’ve outlined below:
- Highly Durable – Our water inflated cofferdams are highly durable due to being constructed from high quality geo-textile materials that are able to withstand high water pressure as well as being puncture resistant.
- Portable – Inflatable cofferdams are easy to use as well as easy to move and store.
- Temporary – With boat ramp construction, you want cofferdams that are easy to use and temporary. With inflatable cofferdams, once they are removed from the site, there will barely be any trace that they were there in the first place.
- Affordable – Many times during boat ramp construction, sandbags or conventional cofferdams are used. The issue with these approaches is that they’re both time consuming and expensive, whereas water inflated cofferdams can be installed and disassembled quickly and reused again and again.
- Easy to Use Connection Collar – Dam-It-Dams uses a proprietary connection collar which allows you to extend our inflatable cofferdams to any length necessary. This is far superior to other cofferdam applications that overlap as opposed to using our connection collar method.
Boost Efficiency During Boat Ramp Construction With Inflatable Cofferdams
Efficiency is always key during boat ramp construction projects. Wasted time can translate into wasted resources, which can drastically affect the profitability of any project. To help boost productivity and efficiency for your next boat ramp construction process, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Dam-It-Dams team to learn more about our high quality inflatable cofferdams. We’ve been leaders in the industry for decades and take great pride in our products. Feel free to call us at 810-695-1695 to discuss your needs today or send us an email at email@example.com.