There are a whole host of applications for water inflatable cofferdams, one of which is during pipeline construction. At Dam-It-Dams, we’ve worked with a large number of clients who have used inflatable cofferdams to deal with the challenges that are almost a given during pipeline construction. If you’re interested in learning more about cofferdams and how they can be a great option for dewatering during pipeline construction, feel free to reach out to our team today by phone at 810-695-1695.
Benefits of Water Inflatable Cofferdams for Pipeline Construction
Below are several key benefits of inflatable cofferdams as a dewatering solution for pipeline construction:
- Cost Effective – Steel cofferdams are extremely time consuming to install and must be completely disassembled and hauled away after the project is finished. Inflatable cofferdams from Dam-It-Dams can be used multiple times.
- Easy Installation & Removal – Installation of an inflatable cofferdam can be done in just a few short hours. This is in contrast to days that may be required to construct traditional cofferdams. Inflatable cofferdams can also be disassembled extremely easily unlike steel cofferdams.
- Less Manpower Needed – Steel cofferdams are incredibly labor intensive to install, which can be difficult for some pipeline construction companies. Thankfully inflated cofferdams are much easier to install and handle and thus require less manpower.
- Environmentally Friendly – Inflated cofferdams are much less intrusive and leave little evidence that they were ever used once your pipeline construction project is complete.
- Adaptable Design – With inflatable cofferdams, they can be extended to any length to meet your needs. In addition, our cofferdams utilize a connection collar that helps to prevent leaks at seams and in turn offers a more effective dewatering solution compared to other inflatable cofferdam options on the market.
- Durable – Not only are water filled dams easy to use, but they’re also extremely durable to ensure they’ll last for years to come. Our cofferdams are made from industrial strength geo-textile materials which are able to handle significant water pressure and are virtually puncture resistant.
Factory Direct Water Filled Cofferdams From Dam-It-Dams for Pipeline Construction
If you’re gearing up for a pipeline construction project, feel free to reach out to our team to learn more about our inflatable cofferdams. We’ll be happy to discuss your needs and provide you with a free quote. You’ll be surprised at how cost effective inflatable cofferdams can be for your pipeline construction project. Call us today at 810-695-1695.