6 Reasons to Choose Dam-It Dams, Inc.
Dam-It Dams is a World Class provider of water-filled dams. We are an Award-Winning leader of innovative solutions for de-watering a project area and/or diverting or damming water, which enables a project’s initiation and completion. We also offer our services for home flood protection, making our dams ideal for the commercial and the private sector!
Our portable water inflated Cofferdam systems are:
- Adaptable – Our product conforms to virtually every type of landscape and weather condition.
- Affordable – Our water-filled dams are reusable, making them more cost conscientious than the alternatives.
- Durable – Dam-It Dams water filled dams are made of industrial strength geo-textile materials that can withstand tremendous water pressure, and are puncture resistant.
- Environmentally friendly – We’ve engineered a cofferdam that uses on-site water, not imported earthen fill, which results in less impact being made on the landscape.
- Expandable – Our modular cofferdams can be linked as needed to form any length barrier with heights of 1′ to 12′, widths of 2′ to 23′
- Immediately Available – You can contact our company for purchase or rental in cases of emergency, or pre-planned projects.
Our Cofferdam Technology
A portable cofferdam is any pre-fabricated water barrier that can be transported to and installed at a project site, oftentimes in response to an emergency flood situation. Cofferdams offer a reliable solution to many water damming or diversion necessities in the construction industry, as well as homes and businesses that need flood protection.
How Our Cofferdams Work
Our water inflated cofferdams use on-site water filled dual inner tubes that allow the dam’s chambers to slowly and evenly inflate, forming a strong, stable cylindrical barrier. As the inner tubes fill and water pressure builds, the dam unrolls in a controlled manner to create the cofferdam. This method offers a superior barrier as compared to sandbags, which are often ill-equipped to handle large amounts of water.
Environmentally Superior Inflatable Cofferdams
Because our inflatable cofferdams work with the environment, they create effective water barriers that leave minimal to no footprint on the environment. And when the project is done, the dam is easily drained and rolled up for return or transport to another project site.
Do you need a water filled dam solution?
Contact us today for more information and a Free Cofferdam Quote.